COVID 19 Policy Statement
Schull Harbour Hotel is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and customers. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and workers are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
• continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our workers
• provide up to date information to our workers on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
• provide an adequate number of trained Worker Representative(s) who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system
• inform all workers of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
• adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing
• keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
• ensure all workers undergo an induction / familiarisation briefing
• develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace
• provide instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
• intensify cleaning in line with government advice
All managers, supervisors and workers will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
This can be done through the Worker Representative: Head Chef, Peter Marshall
We'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us, and we will endeavour to create a memorable experience for you.
Schull Harbour Hotel